Friday, August 23, 2013

Pop Music Videos? I Want My YouTube! - New York Times




music - Google News





Pop Music Videos? I Want My YouTube! - New York Times




New York Times

Pop Music Videos? I Want My YouTube!
New York Times
A LOT has changed since 1984, when MTV first televised the Video Music Awards. Thirty years ago, record labels often spent millions of dollars on videos by top directors to promote the sale of albums. Then label executives would submit the videos to ...
MTV Video Music Awards Quiz: 13 Questions For The 2013 VMAsBillboard
MTV Video Music Awards: Best and worst VMA looks through the yearsNew York Daily News
'N Sync reunion at MTV Video Music Awards: Rumor or reality?Washington Post
Celebuzz -Idolator: All About The Music -International Business Times
all 518 news articles »







No comments: